Book Review Form

Monday, February 4, 2013

Library Lovers Month

Not only is February the most romantic month of the year, it's also Library Lover's Month!  Here is a poem to celebrate everyone's love of the library!


My Library
by Varda One
 
It's only a room with shelves and books,
but it's far more magical than it looks.
It's a jet on which I soar
to lands that exist no more.
Or a key with which I find
answer to questions crowding my mind.
Building my habit of learning and growing,
asking and researching till I reach knowing.
I think that I shall never see
a place that's been more useful to me.
With encouraging, kind friends with wit
Who tell me to dream big and never quit.
It's only a room shelves and books,
but it's far more magical than it looks.
 

From www.librarysupport.net/librarylovers

No comments:

Post a Comment